- Shiba Inu development team counts down the release of layer-2 scaling solution Shibarium, no launch date fixed yet.
- Shiba Inu price chart reveals possibility of a 100% upswing for SHIB within the next three to four weeks.
- While Shiba Inu’s competitor Dogecoin witnessed a price rally, the Shiba-Inu-themed meme coin is awaiting a bullish breakout.
Shiba Inu layer-2 scaling solution Shibarium’s development is on track. While SHIB holders await the launch date of the project, developers are dropping hints on Shibarium’s release. The long-term outlook on Shiba Inu is bullish, the meme coin could witness a 100% price rally within the next four weeks.
Also read: ApeCoin staking launches after massive anticipation, users stake Bored Apes and Mutant Apes on Binance
Shiba Inu layer-2 project Shibarium development is on track
Shiba Inu’s layer 2 scaling solution Shibarium is a secondary framework added on top of another blockchain to improve scalability and increase transaction speed. The scaling solution is aimed at enhancing the working of SHIB’s host chain, Ethereum.
Shibarium’s primary purpose is therefore the optimization of the host chain Ethereum and enhanced scalability. Ryoshi, the creator of the meme coin, set a few milestones for the project prior to his departure.
- Speeding up Shiba Inu transactions
- Lowering transaction fees and eliminating it completely within the Shiba ecosystem
- Making Shiba Inu NFT gaming easier by facilitating rapid transactions
- Contributing to Shiba Inu metaverse implementation and applications
- Working as a foundation for dApp development and other projects
Ryoshi’s vision was to change the perception of Shiba Inu as a meme coin and project it as a valuable asset in the crypto ecosystem.
The development of the layer-2 scaling solution is on track and SHIB holders are awaiting the announcement of a launch date.
ShibaTrophias, a Shiba Inu developer, recently posted a cryptic tweet. SHIB holders believe this could be a hint for the release of Shibarium.
Another riddle for people on this amazing Sunday for the community! Going to piggyback off the first. Hopefully this one gives more context :).
As the minutes to midnight draws near, time ticks away. For now. the sands in the hourglass keep flowing through. What am I? pic.twitter.com/gEVql866bF
— Shib Trophias (@ShibaTrophias) December 11, 2022